Alight folks, with everyone cultivating their “Top 5” lists over the year end, we wanted to shake things up with the Top 10 Songs We Can Leave In 2017. These songs were played and played and played enough for some of us to either start to like the song or end up hating the song completely. These songs (whether we like it or not) put a stamp in the music catalog for 2017, and must now be logged away for someone’s future playlist. But for now…can we please leave these before we get into 2018?
- Cardi B – Bodak Yellow
- Yo Gotti – Rake It Up (Feat. Nicki Minaj)
- Migos – Bad and Boujee (Feat. Lil Uzi Vert)
- Kendrick Lamar – Loyalty
- SZA – The Weekend
- Lil Uzi Vert – XO TOUR Llif3
- DJ Khaled – I’m the One (feat. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper & Lil Wayne)
- 21 Savage – Bank Account
- DJ Khaled – Wild Thoughts (Feat. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller)
- Kendrick Lamar – Be Humble
What songs y’all tryna leave in 2017?